If you don’t like kale, you need to make this Miso Sesame Dressing right now. Mix it up and add to a large bunch of kale, along with the other few ingredients in the recipe below. I promise you’ll eat the whole bowl and crave more. It’s incredibly delicious and you’ll be eating one of the world’s healthiest nutrient rich vegetables.
A friend of mine, also long time hockey teammate, brought this salad over for a bbq in the summer. I loved it and immediately begged her for the recipe. I’ve adapted it to my liking and excited to share it with you. Give it a try and you might soon find you’ll be happily eating kale prepared with this addictive dressing. See recipe for Miso Sesame Dressing.
- 1 large bunch of Kale, de-stemmed, chopped into bite size pieces
- ¼ to ½ cup Miso Sesame Dressing
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- ¼ cup Sesame Seeds, raw or toasted
- ¼ cup Green Onions, finely chopped
- Toss in cooked chickpeas for a complete meal.
- In a large bowl, toss the kale and ¼ cup of the miso dressing.
- Add the red peppers, avocados, and sesame seeds. Toss again until combined.
- If more dressing is desired, drizzle with the miso dressing a tablespoon at a time.
- Salad keeps well in the fridge overnight for leftovers.